fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

First time user -- questions about the games.

More
17 Apr 2012 04:36 #2982 by larahan
Hi Soft Mozart Players,

I've purchased the software and keyboard stickers for my 3.5 yrs old daughter. I've just hooked the PC to her mini keyboard and managed to run the games. However, I'm having a hard time understanding how a little kid can play the Note Alphabet game. It requires to have one hand constantly on the PC, to change right/left arrows while at the same time playing the notes on the piano.

Also on the keyboard stickers, can someone please help me understand what the coloring scheme means as I couldn't relate with the games. As well as the numbers (1-5) on the stickers. First I thought these were for positioning the fingers but they are not :( I'm confused...

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2012 10:43 #2994 by Mandabplus3
Hello welcome :)
Note alphabet is a computer only game. You don't touch the piano keys to play it, just the computer keyboard. Left right and spacebar to drop it quicker. It can be played unplugged from the piano.
Some of the games are on the piano only and some are computer only.
The colours and numbers on the stickers will make more sence once you start playing gentle piano songs. The colours are for each hand and the numbers...well I havnt needed to know yet :silly:
Start at introductory songs, with hot cross buns, right hand first. Play using any fingers to start with, and sing the solfege notes as you play. You will need to read a bit on the forum and through the corriculum and start here file, to get a good grasp of it. However don't let a lack of direction and knowledge stop you! I learnt much more through just having a go than I did reading the instructions :lol:
Post any more questions you are bound to have heaps!
Have a read through my sons first month it may be useful
www.softmozart.com/forum/33-progress-dia...ith-soft-mozart.html
From that you can search through his second month where he actually made some progress :P

Also this one is a good read

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds