fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Flashcard Excercises: Skipping Notes

More
10 Apr 2012 02:50 #2861 by ilovebadcarbs
In the curriculum, students are taught to arrange the flashcards in order do to do, re to re, etc and also to flip a card over and skip notes. The lesson plan does not specify if we say "skip," just touch the card and not say a word, pretend like it's not there entirely, or what? It says "Flip one of the cards over and learn how to count the missing card."

It's a bit ambiguous. Do we start with Do? And then practice skipping each nore from do to do, then from re to re, etc?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2012 23:05 #2877 by hellene

ilovebadcarbs wrote: In the curriculum, students are taught to arrange the flashcards in order do to do, re to re, etc and also to flip a card over and skip notes. The lesson plan does not specify if we say "skip," just touch the card and not say a word, pretend like it's not there entirely, or what? It says "Flip one of the cards over and learn how to count the missing card."

Hi, ilovebadcarbs,
I am glad to see you again with us! I would recommend you to watch this video, where we are playing the flash cards game with my 3-year-old student:

Please, let me know, if your questions had been answered after watching this video.

It's a bit ambiguous. Do we start with Do? And then practice skipping each nore from do to do, then from re to re, etc?

Yes, we start putting cards in order from Do to Do and after this order is being mastered, moving on to Re to Re etc.

Please, let me know, if you had a chance to download my book, where is a chapter about the learning 'Note Alphabet' and all the sequences of the music notes' orders.

Back to the Mozart

More
12 Apr 2012 02:15 #2907 by ilovebadcarbs
Okay, so it is a guessing game. The video at 1:56 cleared that up, thank you.

More
13 Apr 2012 15:42 #2937 by hellene

ilovebadcarbs wrote: Okay, so it is a guessing game. The video at 1:56 cleared that up, thank you.

You are welcome!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds