fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

12 Degress of Color and Sound - Huh?

More
10 Mar 2012 08:46 - 27 Mar 2012 15:49 #2452 by QueRiquita
Came across this video in the wee hours of the night when the brain doesn't work. That coupled with not being a music person, but hoping to raise music people, has me wondering about this. Can someone please explain and give thoughts. Thanks!

Last edit: 27 Mar 2012 15:49 by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2012 16:59 - 27 Mar 2012 15:53 #2647 by hellene

QueRiquita wrote: Came across this video in the wee hours of the night when the brain doesn't work. That coupled with not being a music person, but hoping to raise music people, has me wondering about this. Can someone please explain and give thoughts. Thanks!

I am sorry that it took me so long to watch this video, to learn more about the subject and to get back with answering your question.

There is another talented and extraordinary approach of ear training that advance music ear of students in music schools.

This approach was created with no regards to music literacy to be able to ficus student's attention on music sounds and their relationships hierarchy.
It could be a great ADDITION to any, especially more professional music training. However, ability to read music notation I consider essencial.

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 27 Mar 2012 15:53 by .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds