fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

How to sing accidentals

More
17 Feb 2016 13:15 - 17 Feb 2016 13:16 #22105 by lorenn@3
Thus is a very basic(silly?) question. How I'm supposed to sing flats and sharps when doing solfeggio. I mean is it of F# should I pronounce fa sharp quickly or just fa or just add an s. I mean what is the rule , if there is any for this. Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 17 Feb 2016 13:16 by lorenn@3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Feb 2016 09:24 #22117 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic How to sing accidentals

lorenn@3 wrote: Thus is a very basic(silly?) question. How I'm supposed to sing flats and sharps when doing solfeggio. I mean is it of F# should I pronounce fa sharp quickly or just fa or just add an s. I mean what is the rule , if there is any for this. Thanks in advance.

Our method is based on Russian - French school of music. They are the best in ear training and voice development.

We sing solfeggio with no sharps or flats. but our children all the alterations inside of their minds after a lot of practice with playing different piano pieces, scales, exercises, chords, sight-reading, sight-singing and transposing *all of this you do too, if following our curriculum*

In future your children will be able to instantly translate sounds into notes and keys and develop very advance music ear.

Here is some examplple: children sing in G-Minor (2 flats)

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: lorenn@3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds