fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Ten months with SoftMozart.

More
16 May 2015 20:58 #18911 by Lorde
I want to share my ten month´s experience learning piano with Soft Mozart.
First I wanted to be part of Soft Mozart for Kei (my 6 years old boy) but then I realized that me too I wanted to learn. Reading Hellene Hiners book I realized that never is too late.
We started from the very beginning and I think we are still there. Level 0.0 – 0.6
It has been quite a journey and a very enriching experience.
I practice about 40 min. every day. Kei, 10 min. every day.
Now SoftMozart is part of our lives.
I started with the right hand and when I decided to do it with both hands it was like starting from cero but little by little I found that it was not.
Then I was happy that I learned five or more Introductory and first piano pieces but what I realize now is the awareness I developed in this few months.
First we use the English version and then switch to the Spanish one. Kei complained about the images.
- Why now is a doughnut and not a door?
- Well, really is a Do, so do not worry.
Besides this change I took off the stickers from the keys and now we are using the piano guide vertically behind the piano keys . This also has been a challenge. Little ones but still they are.
So thank you very much to make possible to learn from the distance with this wonderful program and with all of you.
Lourdes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 May 2015 23:58 #18913 by musikalgen
Hello Lorde,

I am Jed from Singapore and I teach Soft Mozart here. Can I know how old is your son? Sounds like he is making very good progress within these 10 months! Keep up the good work practicing together with your son.

Warmest Regards,
Jed

More
17 May 2015 18:18 #18919 by Lorde
Replied by Lorde on topic Ten months with SoftMozart.
Hello Jed,

My son is 6 years old.
He doesn´t ask to practice but he doesn´t complaint. I would like he enjoys it more.

Best Regards

Lourdes

More
18 May 2015 21:08 #18929 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Ten months with SoftMozart.
Lourdes, did you have a chance to read this
www.softmozart.com/forum/20-hellene-hine...rite-a-new-book.html
and listen to this webinar pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/webinar_1 ?
There weyou may find some information about building the motivation

Back to the Mozart

More
19 May 2015 13:36 #18932 by Lorde
Replied by Lorde on topic Ten months with SoftMozart.
Dear Hellene
I read it from page 1 to 6 ("Lets write a new book") . Is there more? Very enlightening as all you say, write and share. I will be reading this every time I get stuck
Yes It’s not easy to be the mother and teacher so I need advice. Very good and important one about the special time of a lesson when my kid is the student and I am the instructor. A mistake that I was close to do but something in my mind said to me it would be terrible is to tell Kei: - you practice and I do the dishes or do something else.
On the other hand I found I´m not doing so bad with Kei because learning music with Soft Mozart is our very important activity of every day besides school homework at home, open air sport and French lesson. When he goes to bed we talk about our day, or I read him a story . Besides he knows he has a routine and he is acquiring the habit of learning. This will be so important for his entire life. I already said to you I have a 19 years old daughter. When she was becoming a teenager I could see other kids that couldn’t focus or were very anxious and she was not because of her goods habits from childhoold and all this prevented her from alcoholism and drugs (so far). I know I’m repeating myself but I will tell this again, With my daughter I was not aware of the importance of learning music at an early age and I did nothing. Now is up to her to look for it but with Kei is the right moment and I will not miss this great opportunity.
About my personal learning experience I want to tell you that when I go to bed the melodies of what I practiced come to my mind and I rehearse them with the fingers in the air
What I´m already doing is to talk about Soft Mozart to every parent who is interested in music education for his/her children and invite them to try it at our home. When Kei's friends come home to play we tell them to try and Kei shows them that "he knows".
The other day my stepfather who is a violinist and looked at me as if I were an alien when I explained him Soft Mozart (he thought it was a game-but all the same gave me his electric keyboard and got me the MIDI), said to me (because we live in a compound).
-I heard music coming from your house, not only exercises but songs.
And I said: - yes it was Kei or I practicing with Soft Mozart. B)

Thank you very much

Lourdes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines

More
20 May 2015 15:24 #18953 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Ten months with SoftMozart.
Dear Lorde!
Thank you very much for your feedback. Your words so important to me: they help me to understand, if I am moving in the right direction. Your personal hand on experience with the program together with the book translation to the Spanish speaking community making you very unique to me and to the program. The only sorry I have is the luck of time. I need to speak with you badly and one event after another keeps me away from very important communication. Thanks to the Internet and this forum time to time we communicate.
If you started playing in the air the process had been started. The skill is established. What is it mean? If to compare with computer word: the 'Microsoft Office' is 'installed' and unlike in computer word it is 'installed for good'. Now all the information that you will receive in life will go through that very important neuron-channel. The sky is the limit for anybody, who develops brain this way.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds