fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Two questions about Hanon exercizes and printing

More
03 May 2015 14:58 #18827 by ricmadureira
Hello!

1) are Hanon exercizes available in Gentle Piano (I didn't find them)?
When these exercizes are mentioned in the lesson plans, are they the same as in the Hanon book available in the web? I was about to buy one but I want to be sure they are the same.

2) is there a way to print the Gentle Piano scores?

Thank you!
Ric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 May 2015 11:31 #18831 by hellene

ricmadureira wrote: Hello!

1) are Hanon exercizes available in Gentle Piano (I didn't find them)?

Currently the Hanon is slightly different from the book and presented with not notation since we use the exercise with beginners from 24 months.

Here you can watch the video about how we teaching the exercise:
[/b]

When these exercizes are mentioned in the lesson plans, are they the same as in the Hanon book available in the web? I was about to buy one but I want to be sure they are the same.

We are not having Hanon Exercise in the Soft Mozart yet, but planning to convert very soon.

2) is there a way to print the Gentle Piano scores?

Some people make print screen from presentation 6, but we recommend you to buy the sheet music from the publishers, because our notation doesn't have professional nuances

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds