fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Fingerobics #8

More
02 Mar 2015 08:54 #18326 by Bookworm
Fingerobics #8 was created by Bookworm
Hello all!

I am learning on my own and so far I can play all the songs from 0.1 (First steps) EXCEPT for Fingerobics #8 which is driving me crazy!! :ohmy:
I really don't know what to do with my fingers when my pinkie doesn't reach any further.
I always leave my thumb on Do major, maybe that's wrong? But if I don't then I don't know anymore where I am on the keyboard.

Well it's hard to explain hope someone understands what I'm trying to say.

Should I keep my thumb on Do (C) major all the time while playing this song, or the thumb can move towards the right of the keyboard? And if you do move it, how do you come back to the starting place? I guess you have to look at the keys or you "just know"

Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2015 11:50 #18328 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Fingerobics #8
I moved the topic to the more appropriate place ;)
Can you make a short video of your hands trying to play the piece to be able to understand, what is the problem?

Back to the Mozart

More
05 Mar 2015 09:56 #18367 by Bookworm
Replied by Bookworm on topic Fingerobics #8
Thanks for your reply!

My problem is that all the songs until here can be played like this:

DO - 1st finger
RE - 2nd finger
MI - 3rd finger
FA - 4th finger
SOL - 5th finger

Which is great because I have learnt to find these notes without looking at the keyboard.

But Fingerobics #8 doesn't allow me to do that anymore so I end up playing everything from LA with my little (pinkie) finger. This can be appreciated in the videos (I hope):

Playing all the higher notes with my little finger means I can't play without looking at the keyboard any more so I am terribly slow and clumsy.

And another one, still pretty bad I must say :unsure:

(BTW I tried to make the video myself, I ended up taping the camera to a shelve with sellotape :cheer:)

More
05 Mar 2015 11:20 - 05 Mar 2015 11:22 #18371 by ZNatalia
Replied by ZNatalia on topic Fingerobics #8
Hi!
Try to move you hand when playing as shown in this video
I hope it helps! :)
Last edit: 05 Mar 2015 11:22 by ZNatalia.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds