fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Download link for "You Can be a Musician" expires

More
21 Feb 2013 23:28 - 21 Feb 2013 23:36 #8459 by littlesweetbean
Hello, my download link for "You Can be a Musician: A Defense of Music " has expired. I have tried to purchase it again but the payment choice associated with my address is void. Is there any way for me to retrieve this book?? I really wanna read this book while waiting for the SM software to be shipped! Thank you!!!
Last edit: 21 Feb 2013 23:36 by littlesweetbean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Feb 2013 05:31 #8463 by Mrs.Post
I can't fix that for you, but since the book is still listed as a free download, I can send it to you. I would like to wait for Hellene to respond first. But if she hasn't responded by tomorrow evening, send me a private message with your email and I will make sure you get the book. You do need to read it. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
22 Feb 2013 16:13 #8472 by hellene

littlesweetbean wrote: Hello, my download link for "You Can be a Musician: A Defense of Music " has expired. I have tried to purchase it again but the payment choice associated with my address is void. Is there any way for me to retrieve this book?? I really wanna read this book while waiting for the SM software to be shipped! Thank you!!!

Please, drop us a line at admin at softmozart dot com
We will attach zipped (compressed) file of the book for you in our reply

Back to the Mozart

More
22 Feb 2013 16:41 #8477 by littlesweetbean
Dear Mrs. Post and hellene, thank you so much for your quick response!

I have emailed admin@ and will definitely read the book carefully before I start this wonderful journey with my son. I love you all!!!

More
22 Feb 2013 19:19 #8480 by andreasro
It's really a book you need to read! It will help you a lot understand Soft Mozart, the package and the reason behind every game and arrangement. After you read it it would be lovely if you shared your opinion on it. ;)

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds