fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Printable PDF Sheet Music?

More
07 Feb 2013 09:00 #8263 by TeachingMyToddlers
Sometimes I like to see the songs in their entirety on paper. Is there anyway I can print the Soft Mozart sheet music in PDF format or similar? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Feb 2013 05:57 #8278 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Printable PDF Sheet Music?

TeachingMyToddlers wrote: Sometimes I like to see the songs in their entirety on paper. Is there anyway I can print the Soft Mozart sheet music in PDF format or similar? Thanks.

Please, let me know, which pieces would you like to print& Some of them are in music books and some of them are not.

I will be happy to guide you with this!

Back to the Mozart

More
11 Feb 2013 07:50 #8300 by TeachingMyToddlers
Right now I am working on Largo/New World Symphony & The Blue Danube Waltz. I can look up the songs online but often the versions I find are different than what is in the software. Before Christmas I sat there and transcribed Joy to the World by hand but it took entirely too long. I think there are software programs that can print sheet music as well but again, it's time consuming to retrieve them from the program note by note.

I remember talk of an update down the road enabling users to import midi or create their own songs in the program, is that something that is a few years away or something coming soon down the pipeline? Just curious. I know the purpose is to be able to read any piece of music without the program, but it can be helpful to practice with the program even if you can read the music. It ensures you do not miss any notes before progressing and some may just prefer that the notes to be automatically prompted by the software, etc.

More
11 Feb 2013 20:42 #8312 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Printable PDF Sheet Music?
Yes, it is in our priority list to provide our learners with sheet music of all the piano pieces. We are working on it!

TeachingMyToddlers wrote: Right now I am working on Largo/New World Symphony & The Blue Danube Waltz. I can look up the songs online but often the versions I find are different than what is in the software. Before Christmas I sat there and transcribed Joy to the World by hand but it took entirely too long. I think there are software programs that can print sheet music as well but again, it's time consuming to retrieve them from the program note by note.

You can purchase Favorite Classic Melodies Primer, 1, 2 and 3 here. The pieces that you had mentioned are in FCM 1 and 2

www.sheetmusicplus.com/search?q=Favorite...lodies+James+Bastien

I remember talk of an update down the road enabling users to import midi or create their own songs in the program, is that something that is a few years away or something coming soon down the pipeline? Just curious. I know the purpose is to be able to read any piece of music without the program, but it can be helpful to practice with the program even if you can read the music. It ensures you do not miss any notes before progressing and some may just prefer that the notes to be automatically prompted by the software, etc.

Yes, I am working towards this goal! It is not hard or time consuming to make this happen. All we need is funds to be able to do the job.

You are really helping us to promote the invention by posting about your progress! We appreciate it very much! Our only advertisement is a word of mouth. Believe it or not, but the entire project was started on my sources for piano lessons. It is hard to believe, how long was a way from the dream that appeared more then 30 years ago to that day!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds