fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Problems with unzipping our materials

More
05 Feb 2013 00:14 - 05 Feb 2013 00:26 #8189 by hellene

'I downloaded your book long ago, but never managed to open it. I received a file called You and neither my PC nor my Mac knew what to do with it.
Only today I realize I could manually add .zip to the name, and the resulting you.zip file was easy to open. I hope not more customers downloaded your book but never read it.
I'm happy I can go through your text now.'

Piano teacher
the Netherlands

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 05 Feb 2013 00:26 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Feb 2013 08:51 - 05 Feb 2013 09:12 #8204 by andreasro
I have checked today the download link and file on the Soft Mozart shop. It is ZIP!

The thing is that a computer can be set or not to recognize the extension automatically and open it with a software already installed.

When you click on the download link, a dialog box appears to save the file. If your computer is set to automatically recognize extensions and files associated with them, the dialog box will have, in the file name field, only "You", and in the field under will have something like "WinRAR ZIP Archive" (the name of the type of file associated tot that extension) and after you click "Save" the file's name in your computer will be "You.zip".
So you don't have to add the extension.

(I do have an image to show you but there's a problem with attachments on SM forum now. I will add it after we solve it.)

If you don't see the extension in your saved file, then:
right-click on it,
click Open / Choose program... and from the list that appears choose a software to open archives
and check the box "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file"

Hope this helps too,

Andrea
Last edit: 05 Feb 2013 09:12 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds