fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Guys, i need some help

More
20 Jan 2013 03:15 #7806 by zoltman
Hi, im 14 years old and im trying to learn a new piece, it seems to be easy but i have some troubles whit my left hand, its a valse, the parts whit my right hand are easy. The piece im trying to learn is "Grande Valse Brillante" op.18 Chopin.
Colleagues can you give me some tips or tell me what do i have to do to play this wonderful piece?

°Forgive my writting im not very good with a second language.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Feb 2013 21:25 #8100 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Guys, i need some help

zoltman wrote: Hi, im 14 years old and im trying to learn a new piece, it seems to be easy but i have some troubles whit my left hand, its a valse, the parts whit my right hand are easy. The piece im trying to learn is "Grande Valse Brillante" op.18 Chopin.
Colleagues can you give me some tips or tell me what do i have to do to play this wonderful piece?

°Forgive my writting im not very good with a second language.

Dear zoltman,
Sorry, I overlooked your post. This is the community of learners, who uses interactive software to learn to play piano and read music. The piece that you mention is not included in our song's library.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds