fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Lost posts

More
28 Dec 2011 04:30 #713 by Mandabplus3
Lost posts was created by Mandabplus3
Just to let you know I lost a post twice yesterday, it wanted to post my comment in the wrong topic and I couldn't move it eventually I logged out then back in went strait to the topic and re typed my comment. All good. Minor problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Dec 2011 05:23 #714 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Lost posts

Mandabplus3 wrote: Just to let you know I lost a post twice yesterday, it wanted to post my comment in the wrong topic and I couldn't move it eventually I logged out then back in went strait to the topic and re typed my comment. All good. Minor problem.

I lost several yesterday B) , but recovered them from my documents finally.
I wrote it in announcements: yesterday our site had been moved to another host (fatcow.com!) for good and even though the transition was smooth, our forum was shaken a little bit.

Back to the Mozart

More
28 Dec 2011 06:28 #718 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Lost posts
fatcow are supposed to be good :) If thats the worst that happened then I would call that a total success!

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds