fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Note Duration Installation Error

More
04 Nov 2012 16:15 #6623 by msadrienne
All of the components are working and installed just fine except for Note Duration. These are the error messages that came up during installation:

and below, a popup from McAfee:

What does it mean?

My laptop is running on Windows 7 Professional, 32-bit.

I do have the other Soft Mozart disc that installed all the components with no errors on my other laptop, which is running Windows XP and has no internet connectivity at this time (and no anti-virus software).
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2012 20:11 #6793 by hellene
Adrienne,
I think, anti-virus is acting out.
Did you manage to solve the problem or you still have it?
If yes, please, email to our team at admin at softmozart dot com

Back to the Mozart

More
05 Dec 2012 05:27 #7102 by msadrienne
Hellene ~ Just wanted to let you know that I replaced my anti-virus program with Avast! and all is well. Thank you so much!

It's great to have all seven components on both machines now. :)

More
06 Dec 2012 12:01 #7121 by Mandabplus3
I also switched to Avast for the same reasons and have had no problems with either infections or the games since. I must say Avast is very user friendly. Glad I changed! Happy to hear you have it all working now!

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds