fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

trouble with power adapter. I have casio ctk2100

More
22 Dec 2011 18:46 #625 by ariel
I have I have casio ctk 2100. I bought it from Ebay, it said it was new in the box. The box was probably opened before. It does not work with the power adapter. THe power adapter was not included in the box, i am using it from another product. Anyone has this problem? I think now my batteries that I put in when I frist got the product have run out and therefore I am having problems now. Would it help if I get a casio power adapter.

ANyone know if music stores or best buy carries those? I don't want to order online and later find that that was not the problem. THanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2011 20:55 #630 by Mandabplus3
We had this problem laast year when we lost our power cord in a move. You will need to know how many volts go in to your keyboard. It would have been on the back of the adapter it should have come with but alternatively it may be written in the instruction manual or on the back of the keyboard where it plugs in. You also need to know the shape of the plug that goes in so take the one you are using with you to the shops. They are fairly universal items, you will find them in electrical stores, places that sell lots of tvs and computers.... I would guess that the one you are having problems with has A volt out that is slightly too low... You can buy some that are adjustable to the amp out. To be really sure you only head to the shops once take the keyboard with you :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
23 Dec 2011 00:21 - 23 Dec 2011 00:23 #638 by andreasro
Usually the technical manuals for different devices can be found on the internet. I usually search on Google the name of a device and the word "manual" along with it. Either the producer's site or another site has it for free download.

For your CTK2100 you can see and save your manual from Casio's page - it says here, on page 7, that the AD-5 AC adaptor for this keyboard (DC 9V) does not come in the box and you need to buy it separately.

Andrea
Last edit: 23 Dec 2011 00:23 by andreasro.

More
23 Dec 2011 15:25 #648 by hellene

andreasro wrote: Usually the technical manuals for different devices can be found on the internet. I usually search on Google the name of a device and the word "manual" along with it. Either the producer's site or another site has it for free download.

For your CTK2100 you can see and save your manual from Casio's page - it says here, on page 7, that the AD-5 AC adaptor for this keyboard (DC 9V) does not come in the box and you need to buy it separately.

Andrea

Great job, Andrea! Karma to you!
I am in need for new adapters very often and the best place for me to buy them is Radio Shack.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
23 Dec 2011 17:12 #651 by ariel
thanks everyone.... I should have tried Radio Shack but I already ordered a power adapter specifically for the Casio from online. The power adapter I was using previously was 9V as required for my keyboard but I think the Casio keyboards are a little different in polarity, as I hear from the Seller. Hopefully, when that comes, we should be back on our games.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds