fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

No sound on Soft Mozart Demo

More
02 Sep 2012 17:32 #5368 by trey
Hello,

I have installed the Soft Mozart demo and all works except the sound. I'm using Windows Vista and the keyboard is M-Audio Keystation 88es. Please let me know how to get the sound to work.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2012 23:39 #5370 by Mrs.Post
Couple of questions:

1. Are you using speakers?

2. Is the software working other than the sound? Does it register you are playing notes?

This is not likely a problem with Soft Mozart but rather a hardware problem....

More
03 Sep 2012 00:18 #5372 by trey
Replied by trey on topic No sound on Soft Mozart Demo
Yes, I'm using speakers

The software is working other than the sound.

I get MIDI playback from Finale and Sibelius so I know that there isn't a hardware issue.

More
03 Sep 2012 00:33 #5373 by Mrs.Post
This has happened to me several times with SM.

Can you shut down the software and unplug the keyboard and then plug it back in and restart the program. This has fixed a glitch for me on 2 occasions. The other two times it had to do with how the hardware was installed. If is not a hardware problem and this doesn't fix it, someone else will have to help you as this is all my toolbox contains.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
03 Sep 2012 18:58 #5384 by trey
Replied by trey on topic No sound on Soft Mozart Demo
I unplugged the keyboard and restarted and still no sound.

More
03 Sep 2012 19:16 #5388 by Mrs.Post
One more thought. This is only because this has also happened to me recently with another program and youtube files. The virus scan and firewall software can sometimes interfere with files being uploaded or downloaded to your computer.

Recently I've had to shut off all antivirus software when uploading a video or I get this:
it took me awhile to figure out what was causing it.

I had program recently that had corrupt files because of my virus software and I think others have had some problems. I can't promise you anything, but maybe you want to uninstall the software and re-download. Here I am assuming it came from the site and not the install disk. If it is from a disk....I'm not sure. You'll have to wait for real tech support as I'm just a parent on here. :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds