fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

can't seem to install HASP drivers

More
09 May 2012 05:03 #3624 by MonkeynoseMomma
some games weren't working for me and I thought I would try to reinstall them. Now I can't seem to install the HASP drivers at the beginning. I get a "failed" message everytime I try. I have no clue what to do. When it comed to this sort of thing I am generally clueless.
If anyone can help I would be very appreciative.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 May 2012 16:50 #3700 by hellene

MonkeynoseMomma wrote: some games weren't working for me and I thought I would try to reinstall them. Now I can't seem to install the HASP drivers at the beginning. I get a "failed" message everytime I try. I have no clue what to do. When it comed to this sort of thing I am generally clueless.
If anyone can help I would be very appreciative.

Can you, please, give more information about the issue? Tell more about your version of the Soft Mozart, is it the same computer? What OS do you have and anti-virus that you use.
What games didn't work properly?

Back to the Mozart

More
19 May 2012 20:31 #3925 by MonkeynoseMomma
I have version 2.16. The note duration game would freeze if a note was missed. That's it as I recall. Everything else worked fine. Gotta go... baby crying. Write more later

More
11 Aug 2012 17:50 #5188 by MonkeynoseMomma
Hello Hellene,
I am sorrry It has taken me so long to write a proper response. I am very discouraged as we have purchased this program so long ago and are still unable to use it. My daughter would very much like to play her piano games. Please help me to fix this problem.
I have version 2.16 of Little Mozart.The first time I installed everything it seemed fine. Then I noticed that if an incorrect note was played during the note duration game it would freeze.
I tried to uninstall it, but know I that I did it incorrectly.
Then I tried to reinstall it.
Then I realized I had not actually uninstalled it.
So I found out how to uninstall correctly and did so.
Again , i tried to install Soft Mozart, but it was unsuccessful.
Every time I try it says HASP driver installation failed.
This has all been done to the same computer.
We have windows vista and use avast! antivirus.
If there is anything else you might need to know, please tell me.
I appreciate any help I can get. We very much enjoyed the program, but Emma found the freezing of the note duration so discouraging. I felt compelled to try to fix it, even though I am practically useless when it comes to computers.
Now I am rather sorry I did.part of Soft Mozartwould be better than no Soft Mozart.
Please help us.
Sncerely, Erin Henas( MonkeynoseMomma)

More
11 Aug 2012 21:31 #5191 by hellene
Hi, Erin! Welcome back!

MonkeynoseMomma wrote: Hello Hellene,
I am sorrry It has taken me so long to write a proper response. I am very discouraged as we have purchased this program so long ago and are still unable to use it. My daughter would very much like to play her piano games. Please help me to fix this problem.

Of cause! We would love to help you. The only thing that we can't do - is to read your mind :) ... sometimes! :lol:

I have version 2.16 of Little Mozart.

You mean Soft Mozart?

The first time I installed everything it seemed fine. Then I noticed that if an incorrect note was played during the note duration game it would freeze.

When did you buy the software? This version seems like out of date to me...

I tried to uninstall it, but know I that I did it incorrectly.
Then I tried to reinstall it.
Then I realized I had not actually uninstalled it.
So I found out how to uninstall correctly and did so.
Again , i tried to install Soft Mozart, but it was unsuccessful.
Every time I try it says HASP driver installation failed.

When you place HASP into USB port, do you see a lite in the HASP key?
Just out of curiosity, even if you will receive this message, please, try to open any game and let us know, what happen.

This has all been done to the same computer.
We have windows vista and use avast! antivirus.

AVAST antivirus sometimes doesn't let the program to work properly. Please, take a look at this thread: www.softmozart.com/forum/12-technical-qu...st-works-better.html

If there is anything else you might need to know, please tell me.
I appreciate any help I can get. We very much enjoyed the program, but Emma found the freezing of the note duration so discouraging. I felt compelled to try to fix it, even though I am practically useless when it comes to computers.
Now I am rather sorry I did.part of Soft Mozartwould be better than no Soft Mozart.
Please help us.
Sncerely, Erin Henas( MonkeynoseMomma)

Erin, do you have Skype? If yes, please, find us: soft.mozart
We will try to help you live

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: MonkeynoseMomma

More
13 Aug 2012 01:27 - 13 Aug 2012 13:58 #5205 by Mrs.Post
Erin,

This is the same problem I was having. First it said driver wouldn't install and then the computer said that the HASP/Crypto was malfunctioning. HMMM.

Windows has done some updating lately that may be the cause of your problems, it was the cause of mine. I deleted all drivers for USB ports - you can do this in the control panel under device manager. Then turn your computer off and then restart your computer.

If that doesn't work, try a system restore at the earliest possible point.

If you need more help I can perhaps make a tutorial.....but can't promise it will be in the next day or two. And one other thing, the HASP only works in one of my usb drives - perhaps try switching drives after deleting drivers.

Sonya
Last edit: 13 Aug 2012 13:58 by Mrs.Post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MonkeynoseMomma

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds