fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

new piano keyboard doesnt have 5-pin midi in/out

More
04 Apr 2012 05:03 #2760 by Alexandra
I just purchased a CTK-2100 (61-keys) personal keyboard. The keyboard model is recommended on the Soft Mozart website. And I recently purchased a Midi interface from Soft Mozart website to connect the keyboard to computer. The CTK-2100 model does not have 5-pin midi in/out connection to support the Midi interface. The keyboard has the General Midi words inscribed on the front of the keyboard. Can I still use this keyboard for Soft Mozart? If so, how would I set it up?

I emailed tech support but email was sent back as if address did not exist, so I am hoping to receive a response here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2012 15:39 #2768 by hellene

Alexandra wrote: I just purchased a CTK-2100 (61-keys) personal keyboard. The keyboard model is recommended on the Soft Mozart website. And I recently purchased a Midi interface from Soft Mozart website to connect the keyboard to computer. The CTK-2100 model does not have 5-pin midi in/out connection to support the Midi interface. The keyboard has the General Midi words inscribed on the front of the keyboard. Can I still use this keyboard for Soft Mozart? If so, how would I set it up?

You purchased a USB keyboard. It means that you don't need any MIDI cable ( you may return it to us, if you purchased it from us)

All what you need is regular USB cable

Our program works with such keyboards.

I emailed tech support but email was sent back as if address did not exist, so I am hoping to receive a response here.

Could you, please forward this letter to us again at admin at softmozart dor com?

Back to the Mozart

• Ольга Киселёва
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Apr 2012 11:03 #2801 by Ольга Киселёва
Replied by Ольга Киселёва on topic new piano keyboard doesnt have 5-pin midi in/out
Alexandra , Casio CTK-2100 ?

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds