fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

using software on different computers

More
03 Apr 2012 23:56 #2758 by soundchaser
I am planning to purchase a 12 months subscription with an idea of upgrading to perpetual license once I find it helpful. Here comes the question. I have a PC which I might be changing to another one in a few months. If I do that, will I need to reregister the software or it can be installed on a new PC without any problems and used until the end of license period?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2012 15:42 #2769 by hellene

soundchaser wrote: I am planning to purchase a 12 months subscription with an idea of upgrading to perpetual license once I find it helpful.

Great choice!

Here comes the question. I have a PC which I might be changing to another one in a few months. If I do that, will I need to reregister the software or it can be installed on a new PC without any problems and used until the end of license period?

It could be installed on as many PC's as you wish. The software comes with a USB dangle. This small piece of hardware controlls the entire program. The program will work only on computer that have incerted dangle. Keep it safe!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds