fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

How to Download "Teaser" song from Level 1 Lesson 1 into my Soft Mozart Program?

More
28 Sep 2021 12:44 #42020 by JulieRamirez
Hello,
We started Level 1 Lesson 1 this week and I cannot figure out how to download this "J.S. Bach. "Tocatta and Fugue in D Minor" ТEASER: Toccata download LMZ File, install, add to the library" The LMZ file will download into my computer, but it stays in the downloads file. I cannot figure out how to move it into the Soft Mozart Program. I have been looking on the website and in this technical questions topic, but I cannot find the answer. Could you please point me to where I could read how to do it or explain it to me? Thank you so much,
Julie Ramirez

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2021 03:15 #42022 by hellene

JulieRamirez wrote: Hello,
We started Level 1 Lesson 1 this week and I cannot figure out how to download this "J.S. Bach. "Tocatta and Fugue in D Minor" ТEASER: Toccata download LMZ File, install, add to the library" The LMZ file will download into my computer, but it stays in the downloads file. I cannot figure out how to move it into the Soft Mozart Program. I have been looking on the website and in this technical questions topic, but I cannot find the answer. Could you please point me to where I could read how to do it or explain it to me? Thank you so much,
Julie Ramirez

Julie, congratulations on starting new chapter of your music life!
Is your computer Windows or Mac?

Back to the Mozart

More
29 Sep 2021 06:39 #42025 by JulieRamirez
Hello Hellene,
It is a Windows.
Thank you,
Julie

More
30 Sep 2021 03:41 #42030 by hellene

JulieRamirez wrote: Hello Hellene,
It is a Windows.
Thank you,
Julie

Do you receive dialog box after clicking on the link?

Send me email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , please.

I will email the file to you.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds