fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Downloading files included in perpetual copy

More
24 Feb 2012 13:05 #2162 by Mela Bala
My husband installed the soft mozart program and emailed me a copy of the lesson plan which instructs us to download the following:
2.1 Piano key guides Alphabetical
2.2 Printing piano key guides Solfeggio
2.3 Printing Flash Cards, Level 1
2.4 Printing Flash Cards, Level 2
2.5 Printing Flash Cards, Level 3
2.6 Book ‘You CAN be a musician. Defense of music’
2.7 Book ‘Kingdom of Tune’
2.8 Book ‘Kingdom of Tune’(cover)
But when he opens the files on the cd the only printable file is the 1 year lesson plan and when I checked my account details on the soft mozart purchase I had only 1 available download for the level 1 flashcards.

In the package we also did not receive the interactive sheet music of the best teaching piano pieces (500+ classical and contemporary)

I also ordered 2 sets of stickers but my husband said only one was included in the package

Hellene I sent you a message but I have not heard back from you so I decided to post it here.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Feb 2012 16:22 #2165 by hellene

Mela Bala wrote: My husband installed the soft mozart program and emailed me a copy of the lesson plan which instructs us to download the following:
2.1 Piano key guides Alphabetical
2.2 Printing piano key guides Solfeggio
2.3 Printing Flash Cards, Level 1
2.4 Printing Flash Cards, Level 2
2.5 Printing Flash Cards, Level 3
2.6 Book ‘You CAN be a musician. Defense of music’
2.7 Book ‘Kingdom of Tune’
2.8 Book ‘Kingdom of Tune’(cover)

Melany, sorry for being behind with the answers to the questions. These items are not included in the package. You have to ownload them separately.

But when he opens the files on the cd the only printable file is the 1 year lesson plan and when I checked my account details on the soft mozart purchase I had only 1 available download for the level 1 flashcards.

I didn't understand about Level 1 Flash Cards... They also offered separaely.

In the package we also did not receive the interactive sheet music of the best teaching piano pieces (500+ classical and contemporary)

They all included in Gentle Piano program. When you open the Gentle Piano, please, press F for file and space bar to see the list of Albums.

I also ordered 2 sets of stickers but my husband said only one was included in the package

2 sets of stickers - ABC and Do Re Mi - are inside of the manual.

Hellene I sent you a message but I have not heard back from you so I decided to post it here.

Thanks in advance

No problem.

Back to the Mozart

More
24 Feb 2012 21:48 #2170 by Mela Bala
Thanks Hellene,

I actually purchased the Level 1 flashcards when I purchased the program. I am sooooo busy here helping my father's company here in Turkey I hardly remember what I did yesterday. But when I read the Lesson Plan it instructed me to download those files so I thought they were included with the package since it did not specify that it was a separate purchase.

I have asked my husband to have the program connected and running by the time my son and I return from Turkey and his thoughts so far are that this is going to be a great family activity that all three of us will be enjoying.

He told me that the stickers are there. Sorry about that Hellene it was a miscommunication on my part.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds