fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

demo

More
13 Feb 2012 16:26 #1937 by lela
demo was created by lela
Hi, I ma very new here so I am sorry if there is an answer to my question :blush:
I have downloaded demo version but I can not all the notes when pressing on the right key. How to fix it please?

I have 49 key keyboard will that be enough for the 6 month curriculum?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Feb 2012 17:37 #1938 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic demo

lela wrote: Hi, I ma very new here so I am sorry if there is an answer to my question :blush:
I have downloaded demo version but I can not all the notes when pressing on the right key. How to fix it please?

I have 49 key keyboard will that be enough for the 6 month curriculum?

Many thanks

Dear lela, where are you from?
Unfortunately, your keyboard is not having enough keys. You have to have at least 61 keys in order to use our program.

Back to the Mozart

More
13 Feb 2012 18:04 #1939 by lela
Replied by lela on topic demo
hello Hellene, thank you for your quick reply. My daughter (28months) loved the demo :)
Is that the reason that I can not hear all of the note playing in demo- the keyboard?
I come from Slovakia. Well I won't be able to buy your software and a new keyboard :(. I see If I can sell the one I have but then I will miss the chance to buy your software before the price goes up. :(

More
13 Feb 2012 18:48 #1940 by hellene

lela wrote: hello Hellene, thank you for your quick reply. My daughter (28months) loved the demo :)
Is that the reason that I can not hear all of the note playing in demo- the keyboard?
I come from Slovakia. Well I won't be able to buy your software and a new keyboard :(. I see If I can sell the one I have but then I will miss the chance to buy your software before the price goes up. :(

Dear lela,
If you have an Internet, you have a great chance to receive huge discount on our software. We didn't just raise the price, we give all the dedicated parents/students chance to bring the price down by telling other people about us.
Like us on the face book. Write about us in your native communities. Learn Hanon or other exercises. Learn Note Duration game, record yourself playing it and plac on You Tube. Write us a letter, why do you think you deserve a discount - and you will get one!
To make the long story short DO SOMETHING to promote music literacy through Soft Mozart and we'll do something for you!

Back to the Mozart

More
13 Feb 2012 19:45 #1941 by lela
Replied by lela on topic demo
Oh Hellene so there is not even tiny chance my keyboard will work with your software untill I get new one? It has 4 octaves-seems enough for two yearl old to start with :)

More
13 Feb 2012 21:58 #1943 by hellene

lela wrote: Oh Hellene so there is not even tiny chance my keyboard will work with your software untill I get new one? It has 4 octaves-seems enough for two yearl old to start with :)

Lela, the difference between our curriculum and others is that we use real staff right from the beginning. Mozart and Hayden were creating songs mostly for the 5 octave instruments. Later on the amount of keys increased.

Therefore, 5 octaves is the mast for our program and the keys supposed to be real in size.

You may download and learn Note Duration game, work with the cards and song on TRY NOW page, learn Hanon on your keyboard and spread the word about the program.

I promise you: if our committee will see the will, we'll find the way to help you!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds