fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

License expired earlier

More
13 Sep 2015 17:34 #20809 by Ms Phil
Hi!I subscribed 6 mos SM few weeks ago and received the package after figuring how to set up everything we started playing gentle piano for a week. We usually leave our laptop on and just put it on sleep so the battery got discharge and went off last friday night and yesterday we played the piano to practice the song we learned without looking at soft mozart.We did not use soft mozart yesterday at all and today we tried to use gentle piano and it says license expired.We just bought it and just used it for a week.How can it expired?It took us a while to figure out the technical issues before we started so we hope we will not keep on having technical issues because each day wether we use SM or not it decreases the days left before it expires so we don't want to waste it.Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Sep 2015 12:12 - 14 Sep 2015 12:13 #20810 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic License expired earlier
Ms. Phill,
I am sorry to hear that!
As I understood, you have 6 months subscription? Is it for Windows or Mac?
Can you email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to be able to help you asap?
Give us as many details as possible!

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 14 Sep 2015 12:13 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds