fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Help with activation!

More
07 Jul 2015 06:54 #20359 by ssroyan
Hi,
I purchased the monthly Subscription package today. I installed and activated it on the PC I am using currently. I set up a dedicated area with my midi keyboard attached to a laptop. However I am unable to activate the software there. I get a "CasperSend Error: - 20082"
Any idea what I should do to overcome this?
Thanks..
Sylvia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jul 2015 10:09 #20372 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Help with activation!

ssroyan wrote: Hi,
I purchased the monthly Subscription package today. I installed and activated it on the PC I am using currently. I set up a dedicated area with my midi keyboard attached to a laptop. However I am unable to activate the software there. I get a "CasperSend Error: - 20082"
Any idea what I should do to overcome this?
Thanks..
Sylvia.

Hello, Sylvia! You wrote I installed and activated it on the PC
Later you wrote However I am unable to activate the software there

Are you talking about 2 different computers?

Back to the Mozart

More
07 Jul 2015 10:47 #20373 by ssroyan
Replied by ssroyan on topic Help with activation!
Hello Hellene.. Yes they are 2 different computers. Is it not possible? The manual says "You can install one licensed copy of Soft Mozart® software on as many
computers as you like." I have got 3 kids , the big girl aged 7 and twin girls aged 4. So I thought having it on 2 would be useful.
Maybe I've misunderstood and it means I can install it on any machine but I cant have it activated on all at the same time?
Thanks so much for your time. We are so looking forward to using your program.
Sylvia.

More
07 Jul 2015 11:46 - 07 Jul 2015 11:47 #20374 by hellene

ssroyan wrote: Hello Hellene.. Yes they are 2 different computers. Is it not possible? The manual says "You can install one licensed copy of Soft Mozart® software on as many
computers as you like." I have got 3 kids , the big girl aged 7 and twin girls aged 4. So I thought having it on 2 would be useful.
Maybe I've misunderstood and it means I can install it on any machine but I cant have it activated on all at the same time?
Thanks so much for your time. We are so looking forward to using your program.
Sylvia.

Yes, the software can be installed on many computers and work with 1 at a time. We have big families, who use 1 station by scheduling lessons for children and take turns. What computer you prefer to use?
I offer free or VIP subscriptions for the dedicated learners, but they have to earn it by good practicing. :)

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 07 Jul 2015 11:47 by hellene.

More
07 Jul 2015 21:55 #20378 by ssroyan
Replied by ssroyan on topic Help with activation!
Ok.. since the laptop is connected to the keyboard, we would prefer to use that .. how do we disable / deactivate the installation on my PC so that we can use it on the laptop?

More
08 Jul 2015 07:07 #20380 by hellene

ssroyan wrote: Ok.. since the laptop is connected to the keyboard, we would prefer to use that .. how do we disable / deactivate the installation on my PC so that we can use it on the laptop?

Please, email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to receive the instruction about what should you do in order to manage this.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds