fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Question about Full Perpetual Soft Way to Mozart

More
04 Feb 2012 01:16 #1703 by NadiaD
There is a question on BrillKids Forum:

"""I have a quick question about Soft Mozart.
I am interested in buying the Full Perpetual Soft Way to Mozart®- ENGLISH- ( windows) priced at $499
I was just curious if I download this on my laptop and something happens to the laptop if I would beable to redownload the program on a new laptop for no additional fee.
Thanks in advance
Melanie"""
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mela Bala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Feb 2012 03:23 #1704 by hellene

NadiaD wrote: There is a question on BrillKids Forum:

"""I have a quick question about Soft Mozart.
I am interested in buying the Full Perpetual Soft Way to Mozart®- ENGLISH- ( windows) priced at $499
I was just curious if I download this on my laptop and something happens to the laptop if I would beable to redownload the program on a new laptop for no additional fee.
Thanks in advance
Melanie"""

You may download the program on as many computers as you want. Just do not lose the USB key. It will work on any computer, where you install the program and insert the key. No fees are applied.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD, Mela Bala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds