fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Demo for Gentle Piano Midi connection

More
20 Nov 2014 07:10 #16631 by Abundantly Loved
:unsure: Miss. Hellene Hiner, I really, really need help. I have a home school for low income parents. We had lots of problems using the midi connection during the demo period. I bought a Yamaha and a Casio keyboard from craig list. Both did not come with a CD to install a hard drive for a midi connection. I bought a Midi USB from amazon to connect for soft mozart. Most of the time it did not work. Another problem I try to use the site code DE697E9D07F97CDE9F to renew the demo it didn't accept instead it magnified the gentle piano first page that it will not allow me to move my cursor to exit out. The program is stuck. There is a error on my computer that says the resolution size is to big. This big size only appears on your site not on any thing else I use on the computer. I have download another gentle piano demo but the midi connection light up sometime with a yellow light and a green light sometimes. I see the gentle piano page but the error at the top of the screen still say no midi connection to play the software off the gentle piano. I can go to the F1 help, I can push the right button to ear the song playing and the music and notes moving but I can't play the notes from my piano to make the notes move on the computer. Can you please call me or an assistant of yours and walk me through this to get connected with all the free demo games and correct this midi problem so we can use this trial period properly and possibly please get a scholarship. I left many messages on your answer machine. I do not know when it is a good time to call you. So at your earliest convenient time. I tried the site suggestions but that was installing the bought Soft Mozart curriculum. One of my parent's just today helped me to sign on to your email site. When it comes to the computer I need help getting started. But the children and I are determined to be a part of your Soft Mozart Family
The children and I watch a lot of the other children playing the piano to get some helpful tips to teach my three's and four's. I really enjoyed listening to Hellene Hiner and Karla Hastings talk show on how to teach young children how to play the piano. Miss Hellene I sincerely feel that your methods is what I need as a beginner for both the children and I to study under your Soft Mozart program.

Thank You Very Much!
P.S. I know you must be very busy before Thanksgiving Holiday. Call me when you can. You can reach Joyce at 1-773-955-4083. Abundantly Loved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Nov 2014 18:42 - 20 Nov 2014 18:44 #16640 by hellene
Miss. Hellene Hiner, I really, really need help. I have a home school for low income parents. We had lots of problems using the midi connection during the demo period. I bought a Yamaha and a Casio keyboard from craig list. Both did not come with a CD to install a hard drive for a midi connection. I bought a Midi USB from amazon to connect for soft mozart. Most of the time it did not work.

Hello, could you, please, specify, what Yamaha and Casio models do you have? 'Most of the time' meaning sometimes it was working? I remember helping one of your volunteer installing the software and the connection was there. She even played some piano piece. It may be the issue with DEMO versions.

Please, go to All programs - Soft Mozart - Tuning
You will see this dialog box:

Click on the triangles and see, if your piano listed as a connection option.

Another problem I try to use the site code DE697E9D07F97CDE9F to renew the demo it didn't accept instead it magnified the gentle piano first page that it will not allow me to move my cursor to exit out. The program is stuck. There is a error on my computer that says the resolution size is to big.

You received fully functional program for 30 days trial - not a DEMO. Most likely the trial is expired. Could you, please, post here the picture or a screen shot of your computer with this message?

This big size only appears on your site not on any thing else I use on the computer. I have download another gentle piano demo but the midi connection light up sometime with a yellow light and a green light sometimes. I see the gentle piano page but the error at the top of the screen still say no midi connection to play the software off the gentle piano.

Please, remove all the demos from your computer! Install 1 after full removal.

I can go to the F1 help, I can push the right button to ear the song playing and the music and notes moving but I can't play the notes from my piano to make the notes move on the computer. Can you please call me or an assistant of yours and walk me through this to get connected with all the free demo games and correct this midi problem so we can use this trial period properly and possibly please get a scholarship.

We have scholarship guidelines. Please, read carefully: pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/scholarships-en

I left many messages on your answer machine. I do not know when it is a good time to call you. So at your earliest convenient time.

The best way to communicate is on forum. Due to the very high volume of calls I am unable to help every customer on the personal basis as I used to.

I tried the site suggestions but that was installing the bought Soft Mozart curriculum. One of my parent's just today helped me to sign on to your email site. When it comes to the computer I need help getting started.

All the suggestions work for demo, too! The problem with the connection may be way too many programs installed. Please, remove all of them and download the Demo from here again: pianolearningsoftware.com/collections/fr...ucts/free-demo-songs
Use the tuning utility as described above.

But the children and I are determined to be a part of your Soft Mozart Family
The children and I watch a lot of the other children playing the piano to get some helpful tips to teach my three's and four's. I really enjoyed listening to Hellene Hiner and Karla Hastings talk show on how to teach young children how to play the piano. Miss Hellene I sincerely feel that your methods is what I need as a beginner for both the children and I to study under your Soft Mozart program.

I appreciate it! Please, write here, in the forum everything. This way I will be able to help you much faster!

Thank You Very Much!
P.S. I know you must be very busy before Thanksgiving Holiday. Call me when you can. You can reach Joyce at 1-773-955-4083. Abundantly Loved

My best wishes for the holidays for all of you too! Hope to hear the answers to my questions to be able to better assist you!

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Nov 2014 18:44 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds