fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Unable to renew license

More
13 Sep 2014 14:41 #15938 by Lian
Unable to renew license was created by Lian
My license has expired. I want to renew it but when I press the renew buttom I reach this site:
doremifasoft.com/?=404;http://doremifaso...re.html&reqp=1&reqr=

Please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Sep 2014 18:24 #15939 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Unable to renew license
Hello, Lian,

In order to renew your subscription you have to follow this link and pay $200 for 6 months or $300 for 12 here: Renew/Extend /Extender Suscripción/Обновить/Продлить Подписку. Click box below to chose YOUR option! Click on drop down box and choose you payment option.

Here is the link to the pictures of how to obtain and email us the RUTR file: www.softmozart.com/forum/12-technical-qu...ension--renewal.html

After receiving the file we will provide you the activation code with the instruction of how to activate it.

Regards,
Soft Mozart team

PS Here is the page about how to get a scholarship discount, if you are a member of our community: pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/scholarships-en

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds