fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Lost Hasp Keys

• cassi3e11a
  • cassi3e11a's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jan 2012 17:27 #1369 by cassi3e11a
Lost Hasp Keys was created by cassi3e11a
What do I do if I lost my HASP keys?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2012 19:00 #1371 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Lost Hasp Keys

cassi3e11a wrote: What do I do if I lost my HASP keys?

Unfortunately, the HASP key is the... program itself. All what we can do in the case is to give you 25% discount for our new program with a new key.

It is better then nothing since if you lose your diamond ring, you won't have discount at all. :)

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Feb 2012 12:42 #1715 by ilovebadcarbs
Replied by ilovebadcarbs on topic Lost Hasp Keys
I've thought about this because my 2 year old likes to "hide" things. I tied a loooooong red ribbon to it in hopes that I would find it a little bit easier. That it, unless he hides it in the trash.

More
04 Feb 2012 13:42 #1716 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Lost Hasp Keys

ilovebadcarbs wrote: I've thought about this because my 2 year old likes to "hide" things. I tied a loooooong red ribbon to it in hopes that I would find it a little bit easier. That it, unless he hides it in the trash.

This is VERY IMPORTANT to hook the key to a chain or ribbon and keep it out of reach of small children.

This piece of the hardware has chocking hazard and have to be treated accordingly.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds