fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Programs dropping out

More
03 Feb 2014 09:36 #13545 by Diana-Gloria-Olivia
I just received Soft Mozart perpetual program today. I installed it on one computer and it worked beautifully for 1 minute - then it said 'Protection violation, crypto box not found', and I could not open any of the games. I figured out that if I removed the dongle and replaced it, the message would go away, and the games would work - only to have the same thing happen a minute later. Also, the games freeze after a few minutes, and I have to exit and restart the game.

I installed the program on another computer, but the same thing was happening there. It keeps dropping out, or freezing, or giving an error message. Can you please help me to solve this problem?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Feb 2014 18:42 #13553 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Programs dropping out
It seems to me like some of USB ports are being loose and connection between the USB dongle and computer goes on and off.
If the problem exist in all USB ports on all computers that you have, please, let us know.

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Feb 2014 00:24 #13559 by Diana-Gloria-Olivia
Yes, it is happening on all the USB ports on two different computers.

More
09 Feb 2014 07:15 #13632 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Programs dropping out

Diana-Gloria-Olivia wrote: Yes, it is happening on all the USB ports on two different computers.

Diana, if the problem still exists, please, send us an email. We will have to check the key more closely. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. is the email address.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds