fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

chromatic scales

More
24 Jan 2012 16:27 #1346 by ravib7
chromatic scales was created by ravib7
can anyone please help me to find the chromatic scales, hannon and do major scales? trid in the software with no luck :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2012 17:59 #1347 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic chromatic scales
Ravib7,

all the videos of finger exercises are on SM CD that you received! Insert CD, click "open to view files on CD" and you will get the files list , look through the video exercises, one of them is chromatic scale... Also you can see it here:

softmozart.com/our-library/videos/9instr...hromatic-scale-.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
24 Jan 2012 18:51 #1348 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic chromatic scales

ravib7 wrote: can anyone please help me to find the chromatic scales, hannon and do major scales? trid in the software with no luck :(

You also can find the videos with instructions how to play the exercises here softmozart.com/our-library/videos/instructional.html?start=15

and 3 year old girl that shows how to play them here:
softmozart.com/forum/15-learning-experie...tml?limit=6&start=12

Let us know, if you need any more help!

Back to the Mozart

More
27 Jan 2012 07:12 #1425 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic chromatic scales
Rabiv7 I often have trouble finding what I need in the software and regularly come to the website for it. I had some trouble when I loaded my disk and am too lazy to delete it all and reload. I find most things with my search function... Bt that only helps when you know the name of what you are looking for!

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds