fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

How do you slow down the notes in 'gentle piano?'

More
12 Jul 2013 23:02 - 13 Jul 2013 01:53 #11466 by SeasonHenderson
got it sorted, silly me!
Last edit: 13 Jul 2013 01:53 by SeasonHenderson. Reason: got it to work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jul 2013 23:46 #11467 by juliguli
I was wondering the same thing about the Note Alphabet school. I would also like to slow down the notes. I know they get faster as I get better, but I am doing this with my son and when it speeds up, it is just too fast for him.

More
15 Jul 2013 21:18 #11471 by hellene

juliguli wrote: I was wondering the same thing about the Note Alphabet school. I would also like to slow down the notes. I know they get faster as I get better, but I am doing this with my son and when it speeds up, it is just too fast for him.

Juli, the software is complex and the goal is not just to teach Note Alphabet, but also develop eye-hand coordination and attention span.

Please, give him the NA game for 1-2 minutes and stop the game at the same time frame and write the results. Play game for a month and come back to it in 12 months.

Small portions - consistency and keeping the track is the key to turn the game to your advantage.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds