fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

SM, part of our life for many years to come...

More
06 Feb 2013 21:54 - 06 Feb 2013 21:55 #8258 by gutierrem
Since our first son was born, my wife and I have enjoyed been very involved in our kids early development. After one of them was diagnosed with a lifelong developmental problem we searched for an alternative cure nonstop. We were fortunate to find the Doman method and successfully cured our kid. Since then, we are very mindful of everything that comes in to our home, from the food we eat to the TV they watch and the games they play.
We are always looking for ways we can develop our kids full potential. When trying to introduce music to our kids however, never found a method that really developed their love for music. They have always enjoyed music, singing, “playing” with musical instruments, listening the classics, reading about composers. My middle son first word was "Music"! We even tried piano and guitar lessons unsuccessfully, after a few painful months of classes they didn’t want to continue. So we were somewhat waiting for something to happen...until now.
I'm a Computer Systems Engineer and I truly believe the potential to integrate technology in all aspects of our life exists. Music is not the exception now, with the Soft Mozart program.
Since we started, using the 6 month subscription, we realized we finally have found the method we were looking for. One that will teach our kids piano in a fun and engaging way, keeping them always wanting more and at the same time instill a lifelong love for music.
My youngest daughter(6) and I started the program, we are really motivated, she gets from school straight to the piano to practice the previous night lesson and exercises. She is always looking forward to our formal lesson in the afternoon. And every day at bedtime, she thanks me for her piano lesson, thanks that I would like to relay to you the Soft Mozart team, since you created and provided us with this great opportunity to learn piano.
My other two kids, did not show interest at the beginning, they were busier with the regular videogames they play, but as these couple of weeks have past, and after seen their sister and I so enthusiastic about the piano, they started to stop by it whenever is not in use (which is not very often) to try it out. Just yesterday, my middle son didn’t want to stop “playing” with the Gentle Piano module until he got a perfect score in one of the introductory songs. His videogame heart took over him and learned to play the piano in the process!
It might be too soon, after just two weeks with the program, but my wife and I know this is what we were looking for, and have started to promote the program with friends and relatives that we know are interested in giving the great gift of music to their kids.
I’m now looking to get the perpetual copy of the program because I KNOW Soft Mozart will be part of our life and family for many years to come.
Thank you!
Last edit: 06 Feb 2013 21:55 by gutierrem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2013 12:50 #8290 by Mandabplus3
That is so wonderful to hear. Your heart and soul are in your writing I can feel just what the program means to your family. Wonderful things come to us in life at just the right moment. All we need to do is keep our eyes open. Pleased to see you here on the forum, please keep us posted as to your progress!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds