fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Unleash the child's potential

More
26 Sep 2012 23:45 #5886 by ksmith
Hello Hellene,
My wife and I are big believers in early education for children and at a very tender age the child is extremely receptive for language and music practice. Our daughter is only a year old, and she loves 'freestyling' with the piano keyboard. However, soon when finger control is a bit better, it might be a good time to gently introduce some real music practice and we have identified Soft Mozart as the method we want to try out. There seems to be so much research coming out unambiguously showing the benefits of children learning music instrument and additional languages. Music appears to be the gateway to unleash the full potential of the children's minds. According to research children learning and enjoying piano benefit in many other areas such as; creativity, math, brain power, confidence, memory etc.
Neither my wife and I are piano professionals, therefore we need to learn alongside our daughter and since we plan on using the software as our music teaching tool for a long time to come, the perpetual version makes the most sense.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds