fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Bloggers

• waterdreamer
  • waterdreamer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Jan 2012 14:38 #1388 by waterdreamer
Bloggers was created by waterdreamer
Hi Hellene!
I'm just getting started with SM and navigating around the forum. I was wondering if you plan on making a link on your site where SM users who are blogging about their journey? It would be a win/win situation. You could get the testimonials and the bloggers would gets some publicity for their blogs.
Also a nice little square ad box we bloggers could put on the side of our blog where our readers could click it and it leads to your page. This way even though the current post may not be about SM, the ad might catch their eye.
Monique

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jan 2012 18:20 - 26 Jan 2012 18:23 #1399 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic Bloggers
I think this is a great idea!

Also, Hellene, have you considered setting up an affiliate programme. Here individuals who are using SM can be financially rewarded with a percentage of their sales if they generate new clients for you. I think this would encourage people to get involved with promoting the programme for you - this way you are not "blowing your own trumpet" but allowing others to do it for you! Plus it is a win-win for all involved!
Last edit: 26 Jan 2012 18:23 by lzp11.

More
27 Jan 2012 02:15 #1412 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Bloggers
Monique could you cut and paste some choice bits from your blogg into here too? I know you want traffic ;) But at least post a teaser! Lol

• gadmin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Jan 2012 20:52 #1433 by gadmin
Replied by gadmin on topic Bloggers
Hello All,
We now have an affiliate program where you can earn 10% for your traffic. Simply go here ( www.pianolearningsoftware.com/affiliateInfo.asp ) to join. It's simple and easy. If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks
Gary

More
27 Jan 2012 21:31 #1436 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Bloggers
More karma for Gary for being super fast with an effective solution :) love your work!

• gadmin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Jan 2012 21:37 #1437 by gadmin
Replied by gadmin on topic Bloggers
Thanks Manda! $$$ is in your futures!

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds