fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

Printing teaching materials

More
05 Feb 2013 04:16 #8199 by gutierrem
Hello,

I'm trying to find the flash cards Levels 2 and 3, and the Book "Kingdom of Tune" in the CD that came with the package or in the files installed in the computer but I can't find them. I was expecting them to be included in the 6 month subscription package. Or do I need to purchase them separately.

My daughter and I are finishing week one of the lesson plan and I would like to do the exercises associated with the book.

Thank you.

Regards,
Gutierre M.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Feb 2013 08:17 #8202 by andreasro

gutierrem wrote: Hello,

I'm trying to find the flash cards Levels 2 and 3, and the Book "Kingdom of Tune" in the CD that came with the package or in the files installed in the computer but I can't find them. I was expecting them to be included in the 6 month subscription package. Or do I need to purchase them separately.

Hello Mrs. Gutierre!

The 6 month subscription package does not include those materials so yes, they are purchased separately.
You can either buy the printed or the downloadable version of each.
(Downloadable means there's no shipping required. After receiving the link to the item(s), please follow it, download and save the digital product on your computer. You have only 7 days to use the link after the purchase. When the time is expired, you cannot retrieve the link to the product.) and here are the links to every choice:

Music Note Level 2 Flash Cards (English): Printed / Downloadable

Music Note Level 3 Flash Cards (English): Printed / Downloadable

"The Kingdom of Tune" book: Printed / Downloadable

Hope this helps,

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: gutierrem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds