fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

How to get start with the program?

More
22 Nov 2012 03:44 #6988 by kl10314
Hi, I'm so excited to start the SM right away after I got it from the mail. I installed it and looked briefly through the song library...but wait a minute, I just don't know where to get started. It dosen't say what level of the songs are and I don't want to go through each time to pick a song for my 5 years old girl and 7 years old boy. They are in different levels between elementary and early intermediate. Maybe I'm missing something or a curriculum would be helpful. Pls advise.
Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Nov 2012 06:30 - 22 Nov 2012 06:31 #6989 by andreasro
A warm welcome! Nice to hear about your children :woohoo:

Here's something to start with:

Finger exercises videos here

Guess key Game - choose a limit time 1-5 minutes for each child to play

Things to do to get credits till May 2013 - this is a list appropriate for their age.

Please ask questions anytime, Hellene Hiner and other teachers will answer you.
Also, after a while, if you can record on video at least your children's hands on the piano while playing songs or finger exercises Hellene will be able to give you advice on how to help them progress individually. Videos are great for a teacher to see what the child is progressing on, what will help her or him next, and so on.

This Sunday Hellene will have a video call on Skype like always, I think, so you have an opportunity to meet her and she will give you advice you need.

Will be all happy to help!

Andrea
Last edit: 22 Nov 2012 06:31 by andreasro.

More
06 Apr 2013 04:48 #9146 by momtoln
I just received the 2.5 version I bought a 6 month subscription for but do not really know what to do. As I am reading the instructions/curriculum, there are several items that is not included in the CD that I received, such as items from the "printing" sub heading and some of the video and audio materials. Also, what else do I need to buy with the software in order for my children and myself to use it? Thank you for your help.

More
17 Apr 2013 03:38 #9315 by NadiaD
Dear momtoln, you might want to read through this topic on SM website. lots of helpful infohttp://www.softmozart.com/teaching/how-to-get-started/try-it-for-yourself.html

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds