fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

I've lost the USB dongle

More
02 Jan 2018 04:16 #27964 by bk
I've lost the USB dongle was created by bk
Hi Hellene

I purchased a perpetual copy of the Soft Mozart Software a few years ago (5 years I think). Unfortunately I haven't used it since 4 years and lost the USB dongle. What can I do to install the software again?

Best regards
Kata

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2018 08:37 #27971 by bk
Replied by bk on topic I've lost the USB dongle
Good news: I found the dongle, but it says, that the licence expired. How can I renew it, as I bought a perpetual licence without expire?

More
02 Jan 2018 11:37 - 02 Jan 2018 11:38 #27972 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic I've lost the USB dongle

bk wrote: Hi Hellene

I purchased a perpetual copy of the Soft Mozart Software a few years ago (5 years I think). Unfortunately I haven't used it since 4 years and lost the USB dongle. What can I do to install the software again?

Best regards
Kata

Kata,
We didn't hear from you for such a long time!
Wow!
Email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will see what can we do!

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 02 Jan 2018 11:38 by hellene.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds