fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

Is Pre-kindergarten in the $30 monthly subs pack?

More
11 Sep 2013 23:26 - 12 Sep 2013 13:53 #11839 by Davidtw
Hello softmozart family, I would like to buy the software, but with the PRE-KINDERGARTEN module. Is pre-kindergarten included in the monthly package? I want the very beginning, baby, 2 year old module to start with, BUT my child will take these lessons forever as far as I am concerned. I just need to know IF the pre-kindergarten IS INCLUDED in the monthly subscription. If it's not, how can I buy it? I posted this yesterday also, can anyone help? Thanks.
Last edit: 12 Sep 2013 13:53 by Davidtw. Reason: Nobody answered so I tried to clarify it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2013 21:30 #11840 by andreasro
Hello!

YES :) Soft Mozart package has PreK curriculum included. Every Soft Mozart software product is the same regarding content. The difference is in the time period you can use it and the price.

For using the software properly for your baby, we recommend you start a progress diary here . This way you receive free individual guidance and you're able to use the software customized for your baby's learning style and abilities.

Sincerely,
Andrea Sandu
President of Soft Mozart Parent-Teacher Organization
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidtw

More
12 Sep 2013 22:56 #11841 by Davidtw
Thank you ever so much Andrea. I am going to order the software. My baby is actually eight years old but I want him to start from the very beginning, since none of us parents know anything about music to help or guide him. He will grow the material very quickly and settle at the appropriate level very soon we believe.
I hope we will get the free individual guidance with this too.
Thank you once again Andrea.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds