fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Ana - 19 months

More
19 Feb 2013 03:59 - 19 Feb 2013 04:00 #8409 by Mrs.Post
Ana - 19 months was created by Mrs.Post
Ana is Cayla's 19 month old sister. She's been telling me she needs to practice for a couple weeks so I've been holding her finger and pressing the keys and pointing to the notes on the screen. She's been watching HCB in Little Musician and we've watched Marlita's YouTube video at least 100 times - too bad it doesn't register each time we watch it.

So here is her first video:
Last edit: 19 Feb 2013 04:00 by Mrs.Post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Feb 2013 14:16 #8415 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Ana - 19 months
Sonya,
I absolutely love the way the children you take care of make so many progresses! They stimulate one another, help each other, it's great!
Great early start for Ana! :woohoo:

She has been telling you she needs to practice ??? :blink: Oh my, Sonya! Kids these days! :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

More
19 Feb 2013 14:53 #8416 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Ana - 19 months
Yes, Philip is a great help :woohoo: . Actually it is nice as they don't know any different and there is a ton of competition. Ana thinks her sister is the bomb and wants to be just like her. Their family is a huge music family, so Cayla had been doing finger exercises at home so she is getting attention that Ana wants as well. The big kids "get" to practice - so she wants to to. They are starting to fight over the keyboard chair. They will all sit down and play and sing notes during the day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, the Moon

• Tamsyn
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Feb 2013 22:15 #8417 by Tamsyn
Replied by Tamsyn on topic Ana - 19 months
That's wonderful! Okay, so I just made the connection that Sonya and Mrs Post are one and the same. :)

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds