fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Practice, practice, practice

• Pianomom5
  • Pianomom5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Oct 2012 14:26 #6471 by Pianomom5
Practice, practice, practice was created by Pianomom5
Hi All,
Well, this week has been interesting. Nolan seems to have been able to just sit and practice on the keyboard or the piano without the program and he is doing well. He has Halloween Boogie and Hellene gave him another one but he is not too happy about it. He thinks it is too hard. I am trying to tell him to try it and continue to motivate him. We all got our flu shot this week and I don't know if it's the same everywhere but we have VERY SORE arms for a few days. So much so that it hurts to get undressed or to move our arms too high.
Rylan has been doing OK with his practice. I haven't been practicing as much as I would like. We go on Monday to finalize the adoption so I have been meeting with our attorney to prepare. He told me ....get this...that the attorney for the biological parents, which I paid for...usually ask the judge to postpone the adoption for 10 YEARS!!! Why because when you have a deceased biological parent but can't prove it, they have to try to do all in their power to find that person. Well, the biological mom says the biological father is dead but can't prove it. Luckily my attorney said that it is a tactic that the other attorneys use to shift the blame should this dead person come back a year after the adoption is final. They can say the judge said no to postponing it so they are not at fault. Amazing how our legal system works!! Not to mention the $250 and hour that it cost for my attorney to tell me that! Well, Monday morning at 9 am, hopefully the Judge will finalize it all!!LOL! OK...sorry to vent...back to piano!

I am still doing Yellow Rose of Texas and Hellene also gave me Dr. Zhivago which I love!!! I can't wait to be able to play the entire song. It may take a while because it seems very difficult eventhough Hellene said she thinks I can do it!

Angelina has the french song and hot cross buns. She loves playing the game and she does sit down and do her practice by herself. She knows how to turn on the program and get it all set up. It's amazing how much kids know about computers. This is a little girl that had never even seen a computer and now she is running it like she is an expert!!

Once I have the boys set up the camera, I will add pics. Of course we will for the recital as well! Have a great friday!

Sandra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Oct 2012 18:41 #6492 by hellene
Sandra, here is your video playing The Yellow Rose of Texas:

Indeed, you learned the piece very fast. It is pretty chellenging for both hands' coordination. Great job!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3, the Moon, Pianomom5

• Pianomom5
  • Pianomom5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Oct 2012 18:46 #6493 by Pianomom5
Replied by Pianomom5 on topic Practice, practice, practice
Thanks! I was nervous! You will have to tell me when the kids are on and also the other students in our area!

More
28 Oct 2012 19:24 #6494 by hellene

Pianomom5 wrote: Thanks! I was nervous! You will have to tell me when the kids are on and also the other students in our area!

We all get nurvouse, when 'on display', but this is how we build our character!

Here is a Rylan's performance:

Back to the Mozart

More
28 Oct 2012 20:51 #6496 by hellene
Nolan plays Halloween Boogie:

Back to the Mozart

More
28 Oct 2012 21:23 #6498 by hellene
Angelina:

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds