fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Suggestion for Posters to Keep Prog Diary in Order

More
10 Mar 2012 06:58 - 10 Mar 2012 07:01 #2450 by QueRiquita
Mostly, I'm posting this for myself so that I can keep a 'template' of sorts, and yes, while I can just copy and paste into another file on my computer, for time being, I thought I would share in case anyone else may feel inspired to follow the lead or do something similar that works for them.

So, I thought about just having one thread and making all my postings there, but i opted not to for two reasons: 1) seeing a gazillion pages on a thread makes me not want to read it, especially with time being of the essence ... i do make exceptions, however, :whistle: like nadia's fantastic posts, for example (i'm sure there are and will be others who do the same, so omission from here does not mean that there aren't other great threads! B) ) and reason 2) because i 'thrive' off of feedback and think that multiple mini threads will aid in reader interest and FEEDBACK *hoping!*.

that said, there isn't an easy way (yet, to my knowledge) to easily follow multiple threads in the progress diaries by a particular user, even if a search is done.

so, i'm adding the following links to the beginning and end of my threads to ease the journey for others, especially those coming to read long after posts are made.

A BIT ABOUT US: www.softmozart.com/forum/2-introduce-you...-from-va-usa--d.html

OUR SOFTMOZART BEGINNINGS: softmozart.com/forum/33-progress-diaries...tejoey-age-31mo.html

THE PROGRESS THREAD BEFORE THIS: (to be updated each new progress thread)

WHERE THIS THREAD LEADS: (to be updated when we close the thread update)

OUR JOURNEY TO DATE: softmozart.com/profile/1064-queriquita.html - IN OUR STATUS (hope to update our status with each new progress thread)

[/b]

then the thread for the week/month will start. i'm thinking that at first our updates will be weekly, but based on nadia's progress, i'm thinking as time passes they will become shorter and so bi-weekly and eventually monthly or quarterly updates will be made. SO looking forward to being 'there' eventually :lol: so glad this forum exists! thanks for reading and helping encourage us along the way, especially to KEEP GOING!
Last edit: 10 Mar 2012 07:01 by QueRiquita.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2012 10:39 #2459 by Mandabplus3
That should work. I choose to do monthly threads. First month second month ect as I figure that's what people might search for.... I added previous links to the last month but it's a pain to do it from the iPad so I didn't add the links the time before lol I pop on and update whenever something interesting happens or I have some spare time, no real system there :)
I found most useful of all doing the monthly summary. It is so easy to not realize just how amazing progress has been until you look over the whole months scores and see the proof. I also set goals at this time...all I need to do is print those goals out somewhere visible so I don't forget them! Sigh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds