fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Little Monsters in Meltarctica - The Musical

More
28 May 2013 21:26 #10409 by tayechka@gmail.com
This story takes place in Meltarctica, a not so mythical city located where Melbourne is today, with wind chills blowing from Antarctica.

It begins with 2 little monsters, a 4 year old and an 8 year old, somewhere in April 2013... (to be continued when I get into work)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 May 2013 21:57 #10413 by andreasro
:lol: Little Monsters?
You are suprising! I wonder what people learn in Metalrctica. A musical, you say? Sounds promising, beware, high expectations you've raised here! :lol:
For now the audience is... puzzled! :blink:

More
07 Aug 2013 06:13 #11544 by tayechka@gmail.com
Update! Kids are progressing well, teacher has finally worked out how to use YouTube and videos are coming online very soon... YouTube is currently processing them.

My YouTube channel is Meltarctica. I think this should be a new word, definitely. It combines, of course, the location of Melbourne with the coldness of Antarctica, which on some days seems to be a little too close. Why is it so cold here? It looks warm but it's an illusion.

More
07 Aug 2013 13:26 #11548 by andreasro
B) You know you added your videos in your SM network and not all people will see them cause they are not in your thread, right? :silly:

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds