fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2018-2019

Jake Gaitz/24 months/Houston,Tx

More
18 Jan 2019 13:21 - 18 Jan 2019 13:26 #31946 by jakeypoo2

Jake’s first day of Flash cards. He watched me cutting out and laminating the cards yesterday which encouraged his curiosity for today. He is coming down with a cold but was still able to name a few notes.

We have yet to download the software due to computer problems and so we will continue to learn note names and familiarize pictures with the sounds associated.
Last edit: 18 Jan 2019 13:26 by jakeypoo2. Reason: Not sure if video posted
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jan 2019 22:44 #31964 by Mrs.Post
This brought back so many memories for me. Here is my little guy at 17 months learning Soft Mozart solfege signs. I think you can find a power point in the files section of the forum to show him that is similar to the program I used.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jakeypoo2

More
21 Jan 2019 18:36 #32172 by jakeypoo2
Adorable!! Thank you so much for the tip. I would love to find this.

More
21 Jan 2019 20:31 #32173 by Mrs.Post
I found it in the files section here: www.softmozart.com/forum/31-share-files/...ing-grand-staff.html

You might want to check Hellene's youtube channel because I sort of recall that she made a video for this too. It's been almost 7 years ago, so I'm not positive. If you go to the forum index and scroll down to the files section there is a ton of good files in there. Not all of it is good, but there is a lot that is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jakeypoo2

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds