fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Windows SM

More
13 Oct 2012 09:14 #6152 by cmontoni
Windows SM was created by cmontoni
Hi
I am sure you have tried to explain this to me before, but do each of my subscriptions go toward the purchase of a perpetual membership? So if I continue with 6month or anual memberships I will eventual own a lifetime membership with no further payments?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2012 09:21 #6155 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Windows SM
Yes that is right. Every cent you spend goes towards your perpetual copy. So you can continue doing 6 or 12 month subscriptions until you own a perpetual copy.
Your participation here on the forum is worth $$$ towards it too by the way ;) any discounts you earn through promotion and participation come off your total.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cmontoni

More
13 Oct 2012 09:28 #6158 by cmontoni
Replied by cmontoni on topic Windows SM
What does Karma mean under your picture aside this post?

More
13 Oct 2012 09:34 #6161 by Mandabplus3
Karma is a virtual payment method for thanking people for being helpful on forums. You can hit the plus button to add good Karma to someone or hit the minus sign if someone annoys you. It's just a way to show appreciation. Costs you nothing in real terms.
I can see the karma under your name, but you can't as you can't give yourself karma. I shall give you one now for asking such great questions all night :)

More
13 Oct 2012 09:38 #6163 by cmontoni
Replied by cmontoni on topic Windows SM
And I just gave you one for being OH SO helpful.
Another question. Once I have earned a lifetime MS, can I use the credit to switch to a MAC program vs a windows?

More
13 Oct 2012 09:45 #6165 by Mandabplus3
Thank you. :)
Ok that question is well beyond my level of decision making. Helene will need to answer that one. B) If she doesn't see this post send her a personal message and ask. I am pretty sure if you already own a perpetual version in windows she will discount you a Mac copy at the least :)

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds