fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Let's Write A New Book!

More
14 Mar 2013 10:40 #8839 by omshree
Replied by omshree on topic Let's Write A New Book!
Dear Hellene,
Wow! what great thoughts you have put in the writing.As you mentioned that as english being your second language, you would be doing in russian and translating it to english.I feel language is not a barrier particularly for music.Yes, when it comes to conveying your views to different people it needs to be in a way so everyone understands the concept in a better way and don't waste time in commenting or critisizing its grammar.You are doing a great job.
I could see lots of members correcting.As u had mentioned we all are here together as a community to bring out the best book.I would be happy to be a part in this and mention appropriate corrections any needed.
Thanks for letting your members to look into it and allowing them to suggest with corrections.

rgds,
Om

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2013 11:20 #8943 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Let's Write A New Book!
Om, I am always happy o hear your feedback! Appreciate to have you as part of our family!

Back to the Mozart

More
17 Apr 2018 23:59 #29183 by kbcdennis
Replied by kbcdennis on topic Let's Write A New Book!
I need this book, where is it? :) What is it called? Have I missed it in my several perusals of the things available at the Soft Mozart store?

I am completely new to piano and music reading, but not general teaching theory and science and application. I just got the subscription and I am half way through reading the "You Can Be A Musician" book. But it seems, from the initial description of this "New Book" here, this is the book I should read first to better use and teach my children the piano with the SM system.

I guess I'll go back to the beginning of this thread in the meantime. looks most relevant!

sincerely,
Katya

More
18 Apr 2018 17:49 #29186 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Let's Write A New Book!

kbcdennis wrote: I need this book, where is it? :) What is it called? Have I missed it in my several perusals of the things available at the Soft Mozart store?

I am completely new to piano and music reading, but not general teaching theory and science and application. I just got the subscription and I am half way through reading the "You Can Be A Musician" book. But it seems, from the initial description of this "New Book" here, this is the book I should read first to better use and teach my children the piano with the SM system.

I guess I'll go back to the beginning of this thread in the meantime. looks most relevant!

sincerely,
Katya

Katya,
Please, send me a reminder to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will be happy to share all the latest developments with you!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds