fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

In the Hall of the mountain king (Update progress + Hanon 2)

More
16 Aug 2023 01:39 #48239 by Melissa Yeong

Please help to advise how to improve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Aug 2023 04:52 #48240 by hellene

Melissa Yeong wrote:

Please help to advise how to improve.

Melissa, everything is good. Hands and wrists are not tensed,
This is the most confusing piano piece for beginners fingering.

Please, practice the following bars with the finger numbers that we marked for you:

After learning fingerings you may try to practice with TEACHING VIDEOS using separate and both hands:

With metronome:

With no metronome:

Awaiting for your videos with improvement!

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:

More
22 Aug 2023 09:31 #48271 by Melissa Yeong
Hi Hellene

Thanks for checking my work. I have done revision from my last post. I have tried more than 100 times, but still not processing with 100% accuracy.
I have a problem when I played too long, my brain tends to automatically play along with my hands, when i key one wrongly, my brain tends to loss the entire keys and I have to restart all over again.

When i make mistakes, i break the mind automation and relook the keys then i am back to my senses and found the key. What is wrong here? Are you able to understand what i am explaining??

My updated video not to perfection. Please let me know my progress. Tks very much.

More
23 Aug 2023 15:57 #48312 by hellene
Melissam you are doing an excellent job by plating this piece with 2 hands! Brava!
However, let's follow some importanr instruction.

1. Please, cut bars 3-4 (you see them on picture 1)
In order to do that, please, check your hot keys by pressing F1
You have to use presentation 6 and use up/down or left/right arrows to reach the first note of the bar 3
CTRL+Enter
Go to the first note of the bar 5 and press CNTRL+backspace (Windows)

2, Press 1, 3, 4 or 5 and R for right hand and practive just these 2 bars using fingering that was marked: after 5th you have to play F (or Fa) with thumb. Practice just right hand

3. After mastering the segment press CTRL+space bar and play the piece from the beginning to this point.

Let me know, if understood.

If not, please, write to me: I will create a video for you

Back to the Mozart

More
24 Aug 2023 03:03 #48322 by Melissa Yeong
Hi Hellene
The instructions seem a bit complicated to me. In order to get it right in the first place and looking forward with a successful long journey outcome, could I request your help with the video please, I would really grateful for your kindness.
Thanks in advance.
Melissa

More
24 Aug 2023 07:36 #48327 by hellene

Melissa Yeong wrote: Hi Hellene
The instructions seem a bit complicated to me.

Melissa, did you try to follow the weekly lesson plans for adult beginners? It is step-by-step way to learn everything from scratch. Exercises and scales/chords are the best way to learn how to manage your fingers.
Just in case, here is the link to the lesson plans: globalmusiceducation.com/pages/piano-int...eginners-all-lessons

In order to get it right in the first place and looking forward with a successful long journey outcome, could I request your help with the video please, I would really grateful for your kindness.

Please, first check the video instruction about how to cut any segment in your Gentle Piano module:

Learn how to choose your bars for work.

After cutting any segment play it with Right hand by pressing R, Left hand with L and both by pressing P.

You also can hide notes of R,L and P by pressing H (hide) after each hot key: RH, LH and PH

Here is 2 videos that we created for you to fix the fingering:

1. Bars 3-4, 7-8, 19-20 and partially 23-24 (excuse my puppy for making noise during the recording):

2. Bars 9-16 based on one trick. Watch:

I suggest you to learn these challenging parts with correct fingering first by segments and only after that play the piece from the beginning to the end in slow motion.
After gaining some confidence, practice the piece with separate hands and only after that with both hands using my teaching video with metronome.

Hope, this will help. Otherwise, feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance.
Melissa

I am looking forward to see your progress.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds