fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Maryland!

More
11 Jun 2019 13:35 #33464 by Marcia
Hello from Maryland! was created by Marcia
Hello! I'm a mother of 2 (boy, 4; girl, 6 months). I'm currently homeschooling. I thought I'd give this a try. So far I'm finding this not so intuitive. The concept seems great, but how to get started navigating the system is daunting to me. Is there a curriculum to follow? I'm not new to the piano. I have taken 8 years of piano lessons as an adolescent. And as an adult, I have interpreted 1 year of violin lessons into another language (interpreting is my career). I would love it if someone could help me get started teaching my son.

Thanks,
Marcia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2019 13:47 #33465 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from Maryland!
Hello, Marcia!
Thank you for your post! Yes, the forum is very confusing and overloaded with information and you did the right thing by posting. We help each learner individually.
Did you have a chance to look at our lesson plans?
We have monthly plans here
www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html
I am currently working on weekly plans and they are ready for Prep A (kids from 24 to 36 months). You cam subscribe here, when your daughter will be 24 months
www.musiceducation2.org/pages/hiner-prep...se-for-young-parents
Your son can start following Prep B here:
www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans...d-to-5-year-old.html
Let me know, if you need any more help and support! I will be happy to assist you in your learning journey!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marcia

More
11 Jun 2019 13:58 #33467 by Marcia
Replied by Marcia on topic Hello from Maryland!
Thank you for your speedy reply. I didn't think that anyone would get back to me so fast. I will check out that link. Many thanks.

Marcia

More
11 Jun 2019 14:30 #33468 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from Maryland!

Marcia wrote: Thank you for your speedy reply. I didn't think that anyone would get back to me so fast. I will check out that link. Many thanks.

Marcia

Sometimes I am not so speedy. In this case contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

We are a school - not a corporation and treat each family/teacher/student individually with personal care. ;)

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds