fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New member from UK but living in Middle East

More
17 Nov 2018 10:07 #30835 by Hels1305
Hello
I am a homeschooling mumma to my 3 year old daughter.

I thought I just signed up to a trial of the software but all I got was an email explaining the company ethics & to give it a go.

I'm really struggling with this website layout & finding what I need to get started.

How can my daughter trial the software and how do I know what to get & how to use it?

Basically, where do I start?!

Thanks very much
Helen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2018 10:28 #30836 by Hels1305
Also very disappointed to add I just purchased the Solfeggio piano key guide download, it downloaded as a RAR file which my computer is trying to open in a video player, so how do I get this to open as a printable document please?

More
17 Nov 2018 10:34 #30837 by hellene

Hels1305 wrote: Hello

I thought I just signed up to a trial of the software but all I got was an email explaining the company ethics & to give it a go.

I'm really struggling with this website layout & finding what I need to get started.

How can my daughter trial the software and how do I know what to get & how to use it?

Thanks very much
Helen

Hello! Welcome!

I understand your confusion! Many people think that Soft Mozart is just a 'software'. WE used to give out the Demos easily to people's disadvantage for the most of the time.

This is not a 'software', but a school that have everything different compare to what people used to see.

Did you subscribe to our Free Prep School?

If so, you are going to receive the sequence of emails that will teach you the basic concepts of the new school. You will appreciate it big time since it will empower you to start teaching your toddler properly. And who knows? Maybe in future you will also become a part time piano teacher in your area.

You are going to receive some teaching materials and links to Demo software to build working station in your home.

At the end of the course you will be provided with VIP subscriptions with a discount.

If you would like to avoid all of these steps and start now, we always have sales on top of each page.

You can start without preparation and ask your questions in the forum.

Let me know, what do you think!

Back to the Mozart

More
17 Nov 2018 10:35 #30838 by hellene

Hels1305 wrote: Also very disappointed to add I just purchased the Solfeggio piano key guide download, it downloaded as a RAR file which my computer is trying to open in a video player, so how do I get this to open as a printable document please?

Please, give me a link to the page where you purchased the keyguides

Back to the Mozart

More
17 Nov 2018 10:44 #30839 by Hels1305
My husband has done some tinkering on the computer & got them to open in pdf, I think I can print them now, thank you for your speedy response
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
17 Nov 2018 10:46 #30840 by Hels1305

hellene wrote:

Hels1305 wrote: Hello

Thanks very much
Helen

Hello! Welcome!

I understand your confusion! Many people think that Soft Mozart is just a 'software'. WE used to give out the Demos easily to people's disadvantage for the most of the time.

This is not a 'software', but a school that have everything different compare to what people used to see.

Did you subscribe to our Free Prep School?

If so, you are going to receive the sequence of emails that will teach you the basic concepts of the new school. You will appreciate it big time since it will empower you to start teaching your toddler properly. And who knows? Maybe in future you will also become a part time piano teacher in your area.

You are going to receive some teaching materials and links to Demo software to build working station in your home.

At the end of the course you will be provided with VIP subscriptions with a discount.

If you would like to avoid all of these steps and start now, we always have sales on top of each page.

You can start without preparation and ask your questions in the forum.

Let me know, what do you think!

I did subscribe & I did receive an intro email. Over how long will all this material and emails come in please? I'm happy to wait & receive all this first before jumping in. It might help me better understand what I'm doing!

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds