fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

3.5 Yrs old Baby Playing Piano

More
11 Feb 2013 16:45 #8304 by Jothisivam
Hi Hellene & Parents,

First I would like to say advance Happy Birthday to Hellene and I would like to say sorry for the long break. We have started our musical journey with SoftMozart on last year end of March 2012 with lot of confusion and struggled lot for my son’s cooperation. Time has changed his continual learning and showing interest on Piano Learning (SoftMozart). Now my son (3.5 Yrs old) Shanthosh Sivam loves Piano and SoftMozart lot. He wants to play Piano every day before go to bed. Otherwise he will cry lot and woke up everyone. We could see lot of improvement in music listening skill. Please find the links below.

At first we thought of making him as a genius but now we are thinking to make him as a musically genius. SoftMozart changed our goal and our son’s life. My husband’s office located 400km away from our resident. He comes fortnightly to meet us. During these days we will speak over the phone about our son’s growth and piano learning skill. Every time we say hearty thanks to Hellene for the precious innovation.

Now he can recognize the sounds of whole Piano (88 Keys) and other than that he can translate more than 45 instrumental sounds individually from the music keyboard. He learn to follow the notation ( 1 2 3 4 5 6) in SoftMozart. At last time in our post he was unable to play with his left hand. But now he can use his both hand to play piano. Now a day he can translating all the music sounds which coming to his hear such as from the different source of Film songs and Tune Toddler and whatever he hear. It makes lot of different while comparing I can sing and enjoy the lyrics of song where he can sing and enjoying the music of the song.

Always his fingers play piano in my cheek while sleeping in bed and we could see before his wake up in half sleep his fingers fingering in bed. It is really amazing and pleasure to see. I am very happy and love very much my son is being like this.

He loves to play with bubbles often and he asks me to blow bubbles. When I blow bubbles all other his playmates try to break the bubbles by the way of clapping and slapping. But he reaches and breaks the bubbles by the way of playing Piano in the Air. That will be very beautiful to see. All this credit goes to you only Hellene.

He is doing musically lot but I don’t know how to express. If anybody asks with him that “what are you going to become?” he immediately say “Musician”. In our family and heredity none of them was having musical sense. But SoftMozart sow a seed of music in our little one’s life.

I am really proud of him and not only by me, every mother proud of their child while they play piano. All this credit goes to you only Hellene. However a small request from us, this SoftMozart not only enough for us. Within 3 to 4 years he will be completed the SoftMozart because he is showing more involvement to learn that. Please you must invent lot of SoftMozart like SM1, SM2, SM3, SM4 etc., we are expecting the guidance of SoftMozart forever in our son’s life.

I am not able to upload in SoftMozart forum. Please find the links below.

Free Play:

Deck the Halls -

Allegro -

Angels we have heard on high -

Ode to Joy -

Following SoftMozart:

Arab Dance -

Fluer Elise -

Minute in G moll -

Musette -

The Hall of Mountain King -

We Wish you Marry Cristmas -

Will I go -

Ode to Joy -

Once again thanks to Hellene and all parents.

With Love,
Jothi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds