fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Love to the Music - Actual Musical Reading (Raw)

More
29 Dec 2011 01:57 - 29 Dec 2011 02:01 #745 by BSoundNetwork
This is the unique material about how is love to the music holds the 4-year-old child in keep-on-playing, no matter what will happen!!!
This is Love to the music for real. of course I can do some reduction to the material, but i leave it raw for you to see this truly process of actual reading music seriously!
Last edit: 29 Dec 2011 02:01 by BSoundNetwork.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, NadiaD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Dec 2011 02:10 #746 by hellene
Val, thank you very much for posting the video! I was hypnotized watching it from the very beginning to the end. It seems like your daughter developed her concentration skills and ability to focus for extended time that is much above average for kids of her age.
You are an excellent teacher and renowned musician. Could you share with our community, how did you start teaching your daughter, how old was she, how often do you practice and what would you like for parents of young kids to know.

Back to the Mozart

More
29 Dec 2011 02:25 #747 by NadiaD
Adorable!
Princess B. indeed!
I also want to complement on her concentration skills and ability to focus for extended time! Karma to her :) ! I do not know if I would manage to practice for 20 min myself...

Please, share the details how did she got to this level!

More
29 Dec 2011 02:58 - 29 Dec 2011 03:06 #748 by BSoundNetwork
dear Hellen!
it's a very long preview about the Love to the Music.You know by yourself it is a challenge.From the mother's pregnancy my daughter was inside the harmony and the music, like a part of a Harmony.There are many stories how did she received these vibration.I suggest to those who interested - to look all the videos from my youtube page and if they have questions, to ask me, cause i got already 100 gb of videos about the process of teaching.It's pity, but it's physically impossible to upload the material.I always will be thankful for the genius of Your presence, allowed to invent the magic Software, which is continuously served all the happy children of the World.
Last edit: 29 Dec 2011 03:06 by BSoundNetwork.

More
29 Dec 2011 03:45 #749 by NadiaD
I watched the youtube videos. Your daughter is adorable and gifted, no question about it. I saw her performing at 6 month old :).

But how did you started her on Soft Mozart? What was her reaction? At what age? Did you follow the suggested lesson plan?
You are musician, so she has been around the music all her life, but what would you recommend a parent without any musical background, how to introduce music to a child using Soft Mozart?

More
29 Dec 2011 06:07 #751 by BSoundNetwork
Does your daughter know the letters, if yes you can start with guess Key Game, there are some points, you must know for sure, before you start the sessions with your daughter

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds