fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

What are October Credits

More
13 Oct 2012 08:49 #6145 by cmontoni
Hi
Not sure what October Credits are? I see some postings about it. Is this education that someone can join?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2012 08:58 #6147 by Mandabplus3
Yes join in!
Helene has a system in place whereby we can graduate up different levels. Its recognition of our learning and dedication. Plus we got a cool T-Shirt last time! :lol:
The first level to graduate is Do. As you are a beginner this is your level and you would be looking to do the activities in the beginners category. I assume that would be age 5 and up for you :P so look in the list and see what your requirements are. I remember one of them was black cat white cat. So you have a practice of this excersize for a few days/weeks and load up a video ( utube link) for proof. All of the excersizes given as part of the credits will help you with your piano learning journey, so it is a great idea to join in. You have plenty of time to load all the videos but I highly recommend doing it as you go along. Last time I had a recital I nearly went completely grey from trying to load all the videos in one week!
Did that tell you all you need to know?

More
13 Oct 2012 09:06 #6150 by cmontoni
Replied by cmontoni on topic What are October Credits
Where do I find the 5 year old credit area so I can begin?

More
13 Oct 2012 09:15 #6153 by Mandabplus3
They are here
www.softmozart.com/forum/54-semester-sep...its--in-october.html
The bits you need are translated into English already. Black and white cats is your bit. I doubt youneed to colour in the children's story book, but that could be fun! :lol:
There were some credits for September you may like to have a go at also. September credits were to play note alphabet school for 5 or 10 minutes and record your best score by taking a screen shot after the chosen time.
You need to start a progress diary to load all of your credits into, ie you need somewhere to put your proof!

More
13 Oct 2012 09:20 #6154 by cmontoni
Replied by cmontoni on topic What are October Credits
I think I asked this somewhere else but under what category should I begin my diary?

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds